- 180 g zucchini / courgette, (approx 1 medium) peeled, roughly chopped
- 160 g pears, (approx 2 small) peeled, roughly chopped
- 140 g kiwi fruit, (approx 2) peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 mint leaves, (small)
- 500 g water, for steaming
20minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking 17min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour 500g water into TM bowl.
Place pear into simmering basket, and place in TM bowl.
Steam for 12min/Varoma/ speed 1.
Add courgette and steam for a further 5 min/Varoma/speed 1. Using spatula remove the simmering basket and discard the water.
Place ingredients back into TM bowl, along with mint and blitz for 15 secs / Speed 4 - 8.
Delicious, and refreshing. Mint is a wonderfully zingy experience for your baby's taste buds. My bub loved this. Lots of "Num, num, num" after each tangy spoonful.
You can read more of my baby/toddler friendly recipes at www.littlethermiebaby.com
1. If baby is just starting out on solids, reserve some of the water at step 4. Approximately 80g and add this at step 5.
2. I recommend for all purees to not dial the speed straight up. Increase the speed slowly before reaching the desired speed. This helps to make sure everything in the bowl is pureed, otherwise it can end up splattered up the sides of your bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Apple & Pear Puree - Baby's First Food
- Chicken Fingers - Baby Finger Food
- Chicken and Vegies Baby Food
- Strawberry and apple purée
- Sweet potato purée
- Carrot Purée