THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 10 g butter or olive oil
- 50 g leek
- 350 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 200 g water
- 50 g peas frozen
- 75 g baby spinach, tough stalks removed
Recipe is created for
Put leek in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 8. Put butter / olive oil into bowl and saute at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and chop for 5 seconds, speed 8.
Pour water and simmer at 100 degrees for 8 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
Add spinach and stir it into the sweet potato "soup" with your spatula. Chop for 1 second, speed 8.
Add peas and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
If your baby is ok with whole peas and coarser textures, you're done!
If not, then blend at speed 9 for about 30 seconds or to the consistency you require.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries