- 150 g brown rice flour
- 80 g cooked quinoa or millet
- 30 g chickpea flour (besan flour)
- 20 g almond meal, or extra besan flour for nut free version
- 30 g tahini
- 40 g macadamia oil, EVOO for nut free version
- 50 g banana
- 50 g water
- 1 pinch sea salt
Accessories you need
They have a great texture for chomping and rubbing on those teething gums and they are actually nutritious.
The ingredients provide calcium, iron and zinc, as wellas plenty of protein from whole foods, which is just wonderful for our little people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar