- 150 g brown rice flour
- 80 g cooked quinoa or millet
- 30 g chickpea flour (besan flour)
- 20 g almond meal, or extra besan flour for nut free version
- 30 g tahini
- 40 g macadamia oil, EVOO for nut free version
- 50 g banana
- 50 g water
- 1 pinch sea salt
Accessories you need
They have a great texture for chomping and rubbing on those teething gums and they are actually nutritious.
The ingredients provide calcium, iron and zinc, as wellas plenty of protein from whole foods, which is just wonderful for our little people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Pizza Bread