- 3 apples, Cored and Peeled (optiona)
- 1 banana, Cut into thirds
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams olive oil
- 60 grams Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease muffin tray
- 2- Add apples to bowl chop 3 seconds speed 6
- 3- Add banana, mix 3 seconds speed 4
- 4- Add eggs, oil, honey, vanilla and brown sugar. Mix 10 seconds speed 3
- 5- Add flour, bicarb and cinnamon. Mix 10 seconds speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl. Mix 5 seconds speed 4
- 6- Spoon into prepared muffin trays and bake for 12-15mins
Made 12 normal muffins and 12 mini muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls