- 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 180 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces
- Italian parsley, handful
- 250 g smooth ricotta cheese
- 100 g walnuts, plus extra to serve
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2-3 asparagus spears, per tart
- egg wash
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper.
Cut two sheets of pastry in half and place on trays. Cut strips from remaining pastry and place on all edges of the cut tart bases to form sides to the tarts. Alternatively, you can line flan or pie tins with pastry. Dock bases with fork.
Place cheese and parsley into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add ricotta, walnuts, salt and pepper and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
With aid of spatula, spread mixture on each tart, ensuring you do not put any mixture on the edges.
Arrange asparagus spears on each tart and brush any exposed pastry with egg wash.
Bake for 15-20 minutes (220°C) until puffed and golden. Serve hot sprinkled with a few additional chopped walnuts.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart