- 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 180 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces
- Italian parsley, handful
- 250 g smooth ricotta cheese
- 100 g walnuts, plus extra to serve
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2-3 asparagus spears, per tart
- egg wash
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper.
Cut two sheets of pastry in half and place on trays. Cut strips from remaining pastry and place on all edges of the cut tart bases to form sides to the tarts. Alternatively, you can line flan or pie tins with pastry. Dock bases with fork.
Place cheese and parsley into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add ricotta, walnuts, salt and pepper and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
With aid of spatula, spread mixture on each tart, ensuring you do not put any mixture on the edges.
Arrange asparagus spears on each tart and brush any exposed pastry with egg wash.
Bake for 15-20 minutes (220°C) until puffed and golden. Serve hot sprinkled with a few additional chopped walnuts.
Other users also liked...
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings