- 320 g wholemeal flour or plan flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed, keep some extra for topping
- 20 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds), keep some extra for topping
- 2 teaspoons dried chives or fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 50 g Butter, room temputure
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, graded
- 200 g Milk
- 60 g olive oil
- 50 g frozen corn kernels
- 200 g carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- pepper to your taste
- 200 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
Per heat oven 180c. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners or oiled muffin pan.
1. Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl 10 secs. on speed 9.
2. Add flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds, pepitas, poppy seeds, chives, paprika, onion powder 5 secs. reverse on speed 5 set aside.
3. Place carrot and bacon into TM bowl, 5 secs. on speed 5.
4. Add all ingredients into TM bowl mix 20 secs. reverse on speed 4.
5. Put mixture into muffin pan, sprinkle pepitas and poppy seeds on the top of each muffin. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180c or until the top is golden and inserted a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice