- 500 g bacon, Remove Rind
- 250 g Mature Cheese
- 400 g zucchini
- 1 brown onion
- 5 eggs
- 180 g spelt flour
- 250 g cream
- 50 g Milk
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- 11/2 tsp bicarb
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Turn the oven onto 180 degrees
Grease a loaf tin
Add the onion & garlic to the TM bowl - chop for 3 secs / speed 5
Add the bacon & chop for 7 secs / speed 5
Add the zucchini & chop for 5 secs / speed 5
Add the cheese in cubes & chop for 5 secs, speed 7
Add the eggs, flour, cream, milk, baking powder, bicarb & salt & pepper & mix well for 10 secs / speed 5
Add all the chopped ingredients (except the cheese) into a bowl & mix with a wooden spoon.
Pour into the prepared loaf tin
Pour the egg mixture over the chopped bacon etc.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top & place into the oven for 50 - 60 minutes
When the egg has set & the cheese is golden brown, it should be ready.
Wait until the tin is warm before turning out onto a cooling rack.
Do not slice while it's still hot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Super Easy British Cheese Straws
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw