- 500 g bacon, Remove Rind
- 250 g Mature Cheese
- 400 g zucchini
- 1 brown onion
- 5 eggs
- 180 g spelt flour
- 250 g cream
- 50 g Milk
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- 11/2 tsp bicarb
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Turn the oven onto 180 degrees
Grease a loaf tin
Add the onion & garlic to the TM bowl - chop for 3 secs / speed 5
Add the bacon & chop for 7 secs / speed 5
Add the zucchini & chop for 5 secs / speed 5
Add the cheese in cubes & chop for 5 secs, speed 7
Add the eggs, flour, cream, milk, baking powder, bicarb & salt & pepper & mix well for 10 secs / speed 5
Add all the chopped ingredients (except the cheese) into a bowl & mix with a wooden spoon.
Pour into the prepared loaf tin
Pour the egg mixture over the chopped bacon etc.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top & place into the oven for 50 - 60 minutes
When the egg has set & the cheese is golden brown, it should be ready.
Wait until the tin is warm before turning out onto a cooling rack.
Do not slice while it's still hot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies