Baked breakfast frittata (Dairy free)
- 100 g Red Onion
- 30 g Olive oil
- 250 g Bacon, Sliced or diced
- 250 g Mushrooms, Sliced
- 150 g Baby spinach
- 10 Whole eggs
- pinch Salt & pepper
35minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 20min
Pre-heat oven to 180 degress and lightly oil a medium sized baking dish
- Add red onion to and chop 3 seconds, speed 4 MC on
- Scape down mixer bowl
- Add olive oil into and sautee 4 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1 MC on
- Add sliced bacon and sautee 4 minutes, 100 degress speed 1 MC on
- Add sliced mushrooms and sautee 4 minutes, 100 degress speed 1 MC on
- Add baby spinach into and stir into other ingredients in bowl and heat 1 minute, 100 degress speed 1 MC on
- Stir mixture in bowl and then pour prepared contents into lightly oiled baking tray.
- Add 10 whole eggs and salt and pepper to taste into and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.5 MC on
- Pour egg mixture over prepare bacon, mushroom and spinach mixture and bake in the oven on 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top and till cooked through.
- If you like tomatos add in some fresh cherry or grape tomatos into the baking dish before pouring in egg mixture. (Id recommend adding this in as it makes it so incredibly yummy)
- Chives and/or parsley added in with the red onion to chop gives the frittata a great and fuller flavor.
- Non diary free you can 80g milk in with the whole eggs to mix together and once poured into the baking dish sprinkle with some cheese ontop before going into the oven.
- Can be made with left over chicken and made into muffin tins for a healthy work snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.