- 100 g red onion
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g bacon, Sliced or diced
- 250 g mushrooms, Sliced
- 150 g baby spinach
- 10 whole eggs
- pinch Salt & Pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degress and lightly oil a medium sized baking dish
- Add red onion to and chop 3 seconds, speed 4 MC on
- Scape down mixer bowl
- Add olive oil into and sautee 4 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1 MC on
- Add sliced bacon and sautee 4 minutes, 100 degress speed 1 MC on
- Add sliced mushrooms and sautee 4 minutes, 100 degress speed 1 MC on
- Add baby spinach into and stir into other ingredients in bowl and heat 1 minute, 100 degress speed 1 MC on
- Stir mixture in bowl and then pour prepared contents into lightly oiled baking tray.
- Add 10 whole eggs and salt and pepper to taste into and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.5 MC on
- Pour egg mixture over prepare bacon, mushroom and spinach mixture and bake in the oven on 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top and till cooked through.
- If you like tomatos add in some fresh cherry or grape tomatos into the baking dish before pouring in egg mixture. (Id recommend adding this in as it makes it so incredibly yummy)
- Chives and/or parsley added in with the red onion to chop gives the frittata a great and fuller flavor.
- Non diary free you can 80g milk in with the whole eggs to mix together and once poured into the baking dish sprinkle with some cheese ontop before going into the oven.
- Can be made with left over chicken and made into muffin tins for a healthy work snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Chilli Mussels
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara