- 1 banana
- 60 grams sultanas
- 80 grams dried apricots
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 80 grams Desiccated Coconut, Plus some reserved for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Oats into the bowl and mill to a course flour 30S/Sp 9
2. Add Sultanas, apricots and coconut and turbo 1 sec twice.
3. Add banana and turbo 1 sec once.
4. Spoon teaspoon amounts and roll into the coconut into balls.
If mixture is too sticky add more oats or coconut.
Store in fridge either straight away to harden up or eat as is. Store in fridge up to 5 days or freeze.
Can add your own fruit or nuts for a variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Banana & Blueberry Pancakes
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)