- 25 grams Butter
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 240 grams Cold Mashed Pumpkin
- 360 grams Self Raising Flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put butter, sugar and salt into mixing bowl and beat together for 30 sec Sp5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
2. Add egg, pumpkin and SR Flour and mix 10 seconds Sp 4. Scrape down sides and mix again 10 seconds Sp3.
3. Turn out onto floured mat, roll or pat gently to approx 2cm thick.
4. Cut out scones and place on a tray lined with baking paper and cook on the top shelf of a very hot oven (225-250 degrees celcius) for 15-20 minutes.
Best eaten warm, with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake