Best Pumpkin Scones
- 25 grams Butter
- 110 grams Raw Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 240 grams Cold Mashed Pumpkin
- 360 grams Self Raising Flour
20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put butter, sugar and salt into mixing bowl and beat together for 30 sec Sp5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
2. Add egg, pumpkin and SR Flour and mix 10 seconds Sp 4. Scrape down sides and mix again 10 seconds Sp3.
3. Turn out onto floured mat, roll or pat gently to approx 2cm thick.
4. Cut out scones and place on a tray lined with baking paper and cook on the top shelf of a very hot oven (225-250 degrees celcius) for 15-20 minutes.
Best eaten warm, with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Quiches
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Potato Bake
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf