- 55 g sugar
- 1 tsp lime oil, (see Tips)
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 pinch salt
- 160 g plain flour
- 300 g sugar
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith
- 1 1/2 Limes, juice only
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and lime oil into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 30 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl and then add juice through hole in lid as you blend for 6-8 seconds on speed 5. Add more juice or even water for a thinner glaze. Do not attempt to spread the glaze, just drizzle it over the cookie.
Add butter and mix 5 sec/speed 7.
Add salt and flour and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Transfer mixture onto lightly floured silicone bread mat or work surface and push into a tight disc. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Roll dough to a generous 8mm thick and cut into cookie shapes with cutter. Use a spatula to transfer them onto prepared tray. Roll dough back together and repeat as necessary.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes (180°) until golden around edges. Centres will still be pale. Cool completely before glazing.
Place sugar and zest into mixing bowl and mill 30 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Blend 8 sec/speed 5, slowly pouring juice through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Drizzle glaze over cookie to serve.
Lime oil can be replaced with the zest of 2 limes.
Add extra juice or water in Step 9 for a thinner glaze.
Other users also liked...
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer