- 55 g sugar
- 1 tsp lime oil, (see Tips)
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 pinch salt
- 160 g plain flour
- 300 g sugar
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith
- 1 1/2 Limes, juice only
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and lime oil into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 30 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl and then add juice through hole in lid as you blend for 6-8 seconds on speed 5. Add more juice or even water for a thinner glaze. Do not attempt to spread the glaze, just drizzle it over the cookie.
Add butter and mix 5 sec/speed 7.
Add salt and flour and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Transfer mixture onto lightly floured silicone bread mat or work surface and push into a tight disc. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Roll dough to a generous 8mm thick and cut into cookie shapes with cutter. Use a spatula to transfer them onto prepared tray. Roll dough back together and repeat as necessary.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes (180°) until golden around edges. Centres will still be pale. Cool completely before glazing.
Place sugar and zest into mixing bowl and mill 30 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Blend 8 sec/speed 5, slowly pouring juice through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Drizzle glaze over cookie to serve.
Lime oil can be replaced with the zest of 2 limes.
Add extra juice or water in Step 9 for a thinner glaze.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- GLUTEN FREE WHITE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon