- 55 g sugar
- 1 tsp lime oil, (see Tips)
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 pinch salt
- 160 g plain flour
- 300 g sugar
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith
- 1 1/2 Limes, juice only
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and lime oil into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Place sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 30 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl and then add juice through hole in lid as you blend for 6-8 seconds on speed 5. Add more juice or even water for a thinner glaze. Do not attempt to spread the glaze, just drizzle it over the cookie.
Add butter and mix 5 sec/speed 7.
Add salt and flour and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Transfer mixture onto lightly floured silicone bread mat or work surface and push into a tight disc. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Roll dough to a generous 8mm thick and cut into cookie shapes with cutter. Use a spatula to transfer them onto prepared tray. Roll dough back together and repeat as necessary.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes (180°) until golden around edges. Centres will still be pale. Cool completely before glazing.
Place sugar and zest into mixing bowl and mill 30 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Blend 8 sec/speed 5, slowly pouring juice through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Drizzle glaze over cookie to serve.
Lime oil can be replaced with the zest of 2 limes.
Add extra juice or water in Step 9 for a thinner glaze.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup