- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat Oven 180C, grease a 12 muffin tin, set aside
- Add bacon and cheese chop 3 secs/speed 6
- Add eggs and salt mix 3 secs/speed 6
- Divide between the muffin tin
- Cook in the oven for about 15mins or until golden brown on top
You could add - onion, capscium to step 2, to add to the taste of the muffin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi