- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat Oven 180C, grease a 12 muffin tin, set aside
- Add bacon and cheese chop 3 secs/speed 6
- Add eggs and salt mix 3 secs/speed 6
- Divide between the muffin tin
- Cook in the oven for about 15mins or until golden brown on top
You could add - onion, capscium to step 2, to add to the taste of the muffin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls