- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 145 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 150 grams white plain flour
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams Flaxseed, also known as linseed
- 70 grams sesame seeds
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Bi Carb Soda
- 90 grams honey
- 30 grams molasses
- 500 grams unsweetened greek yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 175°C. Prepare a 28cm loaf pan
Add rosemary, parsley, garlic granules and onion flakes to bowl.
Blitz 5 seconds/speed 5. You may wish to place a piece of paper towel under the MC to stop spice dust escaping the bowl.
Add both types of flour, brown sugar, flax seeds, sesame seeds, cashews, salt and bi carb soda into the thermomix bowl. Mix 10 seconds//Speed 3
Add honey, molases and greek yoghurt to the dry ingredients. Mix for 20-30 seconds//Speed 4. You want the mixture to be just combined.
Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Slightly over baking the loaf is okay as it will be baked again once sliced.
Remove the loaf from oven and allow to cool for at least 4 hours before placing in the freezer for 1-2 hours (you don’t want the loaf to freeze solid). This allows you to slice the loaf thinner.
Slice the loaf with the base of a very sharp serrated knife, as thinly as possible (I find 3mm is the perfect thickness). You may wish to use a mandolin or deli slicer if you have one to ensure a uniform end result.
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line two baking trays with silicone baking mats or baking paper. Place slices onto the trays close together but not touching.
The second bake time will vary depending on the thickness of your slices. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, flipping crackers every 10 minutes. It is important to keep a close eye on the crackers as they can burn easily. Crackers will firm up more as they cool.
Remove crackers from oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow crackers to cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to a week. If crackers loose their crispiness place them back in the oven and bake again.
Cashew Rosemary Crackers
Alternatively you may like to use mini loaf pans. I have used the KMart mini loaf pans with success. First bake time needs to be adjusted to 20/25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre