- 300 grams Milk
- 115 grams plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 125 grams oil
Add all ingredients into mixing bowl mix Speed 7 for 20 Secs.
Let rest for 30mins.
MIX on Speed 4/5 secs AGAIN BEFORE POURING INTO HOT OIL. This helps prevent the oil splattering.
Preheat Yorkshire pudding tray (muffin tin) with 1 tablespoon of oil in each section in a hot oven for 10mins or until smoking and hot.
Divide batter evenly into each section. Turn oven down to 200C Cook for around 20mins until golden brown and puffy!
Accessories you need
Serve with roast meat and Gravy!
You can use the same batter for toad in the hole!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- GF Protein Balls
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous