- 80 grams Tasty cheese
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 200 grams bacon
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Dried parsley, Or a small handful if fresh
- 20 grams Butter
- 8 eggs
- 50 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170° grease muffin trays
Grate cheese 8 sec speed 6 then set aside
- Chop carrot and zucchini into quarters add to bowl. Chop bacon into big pieces add to bowl. Chop 2 sec speed 6. Chop for another second if desired
Scrape down sides.
Add butter vegetable stock and parsley saute 120° 5 minutes
- Add eggs and cream to bowl and blend for 10 seconds speed 4
- Drain the liquid from the vegetables and bacon mix using a sieve then add themix to the bowl. Add cheese and mix for 5 sec sp 4 or til combined
Pour mixture into greased muffin trays.
Bake at 170° for 10 minutes or until the top is springy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 13 mins (non shredding!!)
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5