- 80 grams Tasty cheese
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 200 grams bacon
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Dried parsley, Or a small handful if fresh
- 20 grams Butter
- 8 eggs
- 50 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170° grease muffin trays
Grate cheese 8 sec speed 6 then set aside
- Chop carrot and zucchini into quarters add to bowl. Chop bacon into big pieces add to bowl. Chop 2 sec speed 6. Chop for another second if desired
Scrape down sides.
Add butter vegetable stock and parsley saute 120° 5 minutes
- Add eggs and cream to bowl and blend for 10 seconds speed 4
- Drain the liquid from the vegetables and bacon mix using a sieve then add themix to the bowl. Add cheese and mix for 5 sec sp 4 or til combined
Pour mixture into greased muffin trays.
Bake at 170° for 10 minutes or until the top is springy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche