- 200 grams cheese, Cubed
- 500 grams cream cheese, Cut into quarters
- 250 grams sour cream
- 3 spring onions, Cut into quarters
- 4 rashers bacon, Cut into quarters
- 1 level tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- ❤Chop cheese for 5 seconds on speed 6 then set aside
❤Chop spring onions for 3 seconds on speed 6 set aside with cheese
❤Chop bacon for 3 seconds on speed 6, add olive oil and cook for 8 minutes 100c speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" with MC off
❤Add cream cheese, sour cream, cheese and spring onions and combine for 15 seconds on speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Prepare cob loaf by cutting off the top and gently scooping all the bread out creating a bowl, be careful to not create any holes in the outer shell. break up the bread pieces and 'lid' and arrange on a baking tray.
Pour the filling into the prepared cob loaf and bake for 10 minutes until bread is toasted and filling is hot. Serve immediately
Accessories you need
❤Find the Basic Bread from Everyday Cookbook if you would like to make the cob loaf aswell.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo