- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- 200 gram bacon, cut in pieces
- 200 gram Cheddar cheese, cut in 3cm cubes
- 250 gram cream cheese, cut in 3cm cubes
- 300 gram water
- 2 teaspoon dried instant yeast
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 520 gram bakers flour
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add garlic, onion and bacon to mixing bowl, chop 2sec/speed 8, pour into small bowl.
3. Add cheddar cheese to mixing bowl, grate 3sec/speed 8
4. Add cream cheese and bacon mixture back to mixing bowl with cheddar. Combine 20sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3.
5. Set aside in bowl and cover.
- 6. Without washing mixing bowl, add water, yeast, olive oil and salt. Warm 2min/37C/speed 1.
7. Add flour and combine 5sec/speed 5, then knead 1min/"Dough mode"
8. Wrap dough in silicone mat or place in an oiled bowl and cover to prove until doubled in size.
9. Knock down dough, roll out into large rectangle.
10. Spread with filling mixture, starting from long side roll into a tight log shape.
11. Cut into 1" pieces, lay cut side up on baking tray.
12. Place in cold oven and bake at 200c for 20-25mins
Accessories you need
I use a piece of dental floss to cut my scrolls so they don't get squashed when cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice