- 180 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 80 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 120 g Cheese cubed
- 50 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• Grate cheese 10 sec speed 7 and set aside.
• Add flour, salt, curry powder and butter mix 10sec speed 7
• Add Cheese, chia seeds, sesame seeds mix 5 sec speed 6
• slowly drizzle water while mixing 30sec speed 5 to form dough
• Wrap dough in cling wrap and place in fridge for 30 mins
• roll out dough and cut into shapes
• prick with fork
• cook in oven at 180 degrees until golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)