THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 35 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 20 g Linseeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon dried herbs, We used 1 tsp each thyme, parsley, oregano, basil
- 25 g Nutritional Savoury Yeast Flakes, Otherwise known as savoury yeast
- 1 level teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 100 g Gluten free flour, premix, we use Aldi
- 30 g rice flour (EDC)
- 30 g tapioca starch
- 40 g coconut oil
- 100 g water
Recipe is created for
Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, linseeds, chia seeds, herbs, salt and savoury yeast and mill for 5-8 seconds on speed 9. You want a seed "meal" texture/consistency.
Add flours. Combine 5 seconds, speed 4.
Add water and coconut oil and combine 6 seconds speed 5. Put thermomix into dough mode () and knead for 30 seconds.
Roll out dough to approx 3-4mm thickness and cut to preferred shape. Make ~15 minutes in a 180C preheated oven. Watch time as your oven may vary!
Grind seeds and herbs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almost Kingston's
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac