- 80 grams buckwheat grain
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 40 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Pepita Seeds
- 20 grams linseed/flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 250 grams water
1h 20minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Oven 150 degc
Baking tray approx 40cmx26cm. (Lined with baking paper)
Put buckwheat into bowl and mill 1min speed 10.
Add all other dry ingredients and mix 5 secspeed 5. Add oil and water and mix 5sec speed 4.
Let mix sit for about 30 minutes, this allows the chia seeds to absorb some of the moisture, making it a thick spreadable consistency.
Line tray with baking paper and spread mix into tray with palette knife till even.
Cook around 30-40 minutes till golden.
Take out of oven cut into desired shapes and put back into oven for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
Delicious by themselves or served with dips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding