- 500g chicken breast, cubed
- 250g grated cheese
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock concentrate, (or any stock you prefer to use)
- 3 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- milk, for brushing
- sesame seeds to finish, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Add diced chicken, cheese, breadcrumbs, spinach and stock to the TM bowl. Mix for 12 seconds on speed 6 until chicken is minced and all the ingredients are well combined.
Cut pastry sheets in half longways (will end up with 6 strips).
Split chicken mixture between each strip and spread out in the middle.
Roll and cut each strip into mini sausage rolls (4-6 pieces).
Brush with milk. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using). Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:1373:]]for a "greener" filling, make your handfuls of baby spinach large.
If you like this, you may also like my Classic Meat Sausage Roll recipes or my Vege version of sausage rolls.
Please leave a comment and a rating if you try this out - would love to hear what you think!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Savoury Scone
- Rosemary Pastry
- Pumpkin topped chicken curry pies
- Janine's Plain Rice Crackers - Thermie and Friends
- The best sausage rolls - veggie packed for kids
- Yorkshire Puddings
- Vegemite and Cheese puffs
- Black Seasame Crackers
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY