- 500 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 125 g unsalted butter, Cold and cut into cubes
- 100 g water, Chilled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 g parsley
- 1 leek, Washed and thinly sliced
- 30 g olive oil
- 30 g unsalted butter, Cut into cubes
- 2-3 sprig fresh thyme, Leaves only
- 400 g skinless chicken thighs, Cut into cubes
- 50 g white wine
- 1 tbsp veggie stock paste, Or substitute 1 stock cube
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 1 large egg, Whisked in a small bowl with a pinch of salt
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
For the pastry, place the flour, salt and butter in the mixing bowl. Mix 1 Sec. / Turbo / 2x (If you have a TM31, mix 10 Sec. / Speed 6). Knead 1 Min. / Kneading Function while slowly pouring in the water through the lid. If the mixture is too dry, you may need to add a little more water. Transfer the mixture onto a surface and form into a ball. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
For the filling, place the garlic and parsley in the Thermomix bowl and chop 3 Sec. / Speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
Add the leek, olive oil, butter and cook 5 Min. / Varoma / Reverse Speed 1.
Add the fresh thyme leaves, chicken, white wine, veggie stock paste and black pepper. Cook 8 Min. / 100C / Reverse Speed 1. Transfer into a small bowl and leave to cool completely.
Preheat the oven to 180C / 160C Fan / Gas Mark 4. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper. Set aside.
To assemble the pasties, remove the pastry from the fridge. On a floured surface, divide the pastry into 6 pieces and roll each piece out with a rolling pin into a circle of about 10cm diameter. Place a few heaped tablespoons of the filling into the centre. Brush the edge of the pastry with the egg and fold in half, sealing the pastry first, then pinching the edges. You can make them stand up tall like mine or you can have them folded flat. Repeat with the remaining 5 pasties. Place each pasty onto the prepared trays. Brush the tops with the remaining egg and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot with your chosen sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney