- 180 g Cheddar cheese, cubed
- handful leaf parsley
- 5 leaves mint
- 200 g brown onion, cut in half
- 80 g olive oil
- 500 g zuchinni, cut in peices
- 7 portions eggs
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 portion baby tomatoes, cut in half
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200degrees and grease or line with muffin wraps a 12 cup muffin tray
- weigh 100g of chees into mixing bowl and grate 5seconds/speed9, place aside and put remainding 80g in mixing bowl and repeat.
- without cleaning bowl add parsley, mint, onion and zucchini into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- add oil, eggs, flour and cheese and mix 10seconds/speed 5.
- add shredded chicken and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" 4 seconds/speed4.
- pour mixture between muffin tin and top with half a cherry tomato.
- Bake 30 minutes, leave to cool for 5 minutes in pan before transferring to wire rack.
Chicken and zucchini cakes
Accessories you need
Sereve with green salad.
Keep cooled cakes in airtight container and store in fridge for up to 2 days.
Not suitable to be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Curried Pumpkin Soup