- 180 g Cheddar cheese, cubed
- handful leaf parsley
- 5 leaves mint
- 200 g brown onion, cut in half
- 80 g olive oil
- 500 g zuchinni, cut in peices
- 7 portions eggs
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 portion baby tomatoes, cut in half
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200degrees and grease or line with muffin wraps a 12 cup muffin tray
- weigh 100g of chees into mixing bowl and grate 5seconds/speed9, place aside and put remainding 80g in mixing bowl and repeat.
- without cleaning bowl add parsley, mint, onion and zucchini into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- add oil, eggs, flour and cheese and mix 10seconds/speed 5.
- add shredded chicken and mix 4 seconds/speed4.
- pour mixture between muffin tin and top with half a cherry tomato.
- Bake 30 minutes, leave to cool for 5 minutes in pan before transferring to wire rack.
Chicken and zucchini cakes
Sereve with green salad.
Keep cooled cakes in airtight container and store in fridge for up to 2 days.
Not suitable to be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- Detox Lemonade
- Hops biz zejt
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class