- 500 g chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 70 g bread, torn into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut in half
- 1 zucchini, cut in to thirds
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 4 sheets Puff pastry
- 2 eggs, 1 for filling and 1 for glaze
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add bread to Thermomix bowl and blend speed 7 for 20 seconds, set aside.
2. Add carrot, onion, zucchini and blend on speed 7 for 20 seconds, set aside
3. Add chicken breast and mince on speed 8 for 30 seconds, or until minced.
4. Add reserved breadcrumbs and vegetables combine with egg, parsley, mixed herbs, paprika, blend on speed 6 for 30 seconds or until fully combined.
5. Cut puff pastry into half and placed chicken and vegetable filling along the longest edge, roll into a sausage, press edges and cut each length into 4 pieces.
6. Brush pastry with a whisked egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake at 200oC for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden.
8. Serve with your choice of homemade sauce
You can make your own puff pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers