- 500 g Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
- 70 g Bread, torn into pieces
- 1 Carrot, cut in half
- 1 Zucchini, cut in to thirds
- 1 Onion, cut in half
- 2 sprigs Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 4 sheets Puff pastry
- 2 Eggs, 1 for filling and 1 for glaze
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
50minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add bread to Thermomix bowl and blend speed 7 for 20 seconds, set aside.
2. Add carrot, onion, zucchini and blend on speed 7 for 20 seconds, set aside
3. Add chicken breast and mince on speed 8 for 30 seconds, or until minced.
4. Add reserved breadcrumbs and vegetables combine with egg, parsley, mixed herbs, paprika, blend on speed 6 for 30 seconds or until fully combined.
5. Cut puff pastry into half and placed chicken and vegetable filling along the longest edge, roll into a sausage, press edges and cut each length into 4 pieces.
6. Brush pastry with a whisked egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake at 200oC for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden.
8. Serve with your choice of homemade sauce
You can make your own puff pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder