- 500 g chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 70 g bread, torn into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut in half
- 1 zucchini, cut in to thirds
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 4 sheets Puff pastry
- 2 eggs, 1 for filling and 1 for glaze
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add bread to Thermomix bowl and blend speed 7 for 20 seconds, set aside.
2. Add carrot, onion, zucchini and blend on speed 7 for 20 seconds, set aside
3. Add chicken breast and mince on speed 8 for 30 seconds, or until minced.
4. Add reserved breadcrumbs and vegetables combine with egg, parsley, mixed herbs, paprika, blend on speed 6 for 30 seconds or until fully combined.
5. Cut puff pastry into half and placed chicken and vegetable filling along the longest edge, roll into a sausage, press edges and cut each length into 4 pieces.
6. Brush pastry with a whisked egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake at 200oC for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden.
8. Serve with your choice of homemade sauce
You can make your own puff pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce