- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g fresh milk
- 100 g Butter
- 6 egg yolks only
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest of whole lemon
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 50 g Superfine flour
- 6 Egg white only
- 120 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Put Cream Cheese and fresh milk into TM bowl to mix for 3 min, 60Degree at speed 3
Add in butter to mix for 10 sec at speed 3.
Let the mixture cool down to 50degree. Then add ingredient B to mix for 1 min at speed 3 and set aside
Insert butterfly, then put in ingredient C (mixture B) to mix for 3.5min at speed 4.
Fold the mixture B into mixture A and bake at 160 degrees for 45 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne