- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g fresh milk
- 100 g Butter
- 6 egg yolks only
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest of whole lemon
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 50 g Superfine flour
- 6 Egg white only
- 120 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Put Cream Cheese and fresh milk into TM bowl to mix for 3 min, 60Degree at speed 3
Add in butter to mix for 10 sec at speed 3.
Let the mixture cool down to 50degree. Then add ingredient B to mix for 1 min at speed 3 and set aside
Insert butterfly, then put in ingredient C (mixture B) to mix for 3.5min at speed 4.
Fold the mixture B into mixture A and bake at 160 degrees for 45 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits