- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g fresh milk
- 100 g Butter
- 6 egg yolks only
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest of whole lemon
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 50 g Superfine flour
- 6 Egg white only
- 120 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Put Cream Cheese and fresh milk into TM bowl to mix for 3 min, 60Degree at speed 3
Add in butter to mix for 10 sec at speed 3.
Let the mixture cool down to 50degree. Then add ingredient B to mix for 1 min at speed 3 and set aside
Insert butterfly, then put in ingredient C (mixture B) to mix for 3.5min at speed 4.
Fold the mixture B into mixture A and bake at 160 degrees for 45 min.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins