- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g fresh milk
- 100 g Butter
- 6 egg yolks only
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest of whole lemon
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 50 g Superfine flour
- 6 Egg white only
- 120 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Put Cream Cheese and fresh milk into TM bowl to mix for 3 min, 60Degree at speed 3
Add in butter to mix for 10 sec at speed 3.
Let the mixture cool down to 50degree. Then add ingredient B to mix for 1 min at speed 3 and set aside
Insert butterfly, then put in ingredient C (mixture B) to mix for 3.5min at speed 4.
Fold the mixture B into mixture A and bake at 160 degrees for 45 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests