- 350 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 35 grams flour
- 2 sachets dried yeast
- 10 grams salt
- 20 grams sugar
- 80 grams lukewarm water
- 230 grams lukewarm milk
- 580 grams Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 350 grams unsalted butter, cubed, At room Temperature
- 35 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
Roll out the dough slightly more than double the size of the filling so that the edges can be sealed. Place filling into the dough and fold over making sure the edges are sealed. Spread out until you feel resistance.
"Closed lid" Combine yeast, water, milk, sugar and salt on speed 2 for 4 seconds.
Add flour and combine on speed 6 for 6 seconds
Place in the fridge for 45min to relax the dough.
Remove from refrigerator and fold in 3 and spread out until you feel resistance. Repeat this procedure a resting the dough an additional 10-15min each time. The dough should be folded a minimum of 3 times and a maximum of 5.
After last turn roll out fully to maximum allowance (approximately to the size of the bread mat), then only increasing the length.
Cut the dough in half and then cut out isosceles triangles cutting the base into the middle towards the top of the triangle about a quarter of the way up.
Form into crescents and allow to proof on the bench for about 15-20min.
Form into crescents and allow to proof on the bench for about 15-20min. Bake in preheated oven at 200deg C for approximately 20min.
"Dough mode" Knead for 2 1/2min on interval speed or until slightly tacky (if you pull the dough apart and it is very thin and the edges are jagged when ripped then the dough is under process knead at 10sec increments until the edges are clean when ripped.
Blend on speed 4 for 5 seconds to combine.
Turn onto to cling wrap and form into a traditional rectangle approximately 7-10mm thick
Refrigerate until the mixture is pliable without snapping.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef