- 50 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams quinoa, I used Tri-colour
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 30 grams olive oil
- 45 grams water
- to taste salt
8Recipe is created for
1) Preheat Oven to 150 degrees Celsius
2) Put the Rolled Oats, Quinoa and Sesame Seeds into the Thermomix. Mix Speed 7 for 6 seconds
3) Add Grated Parmesan, Olive Oil and Water plus salt to taste Mix Speed 3 for 7 seconds
4) Tip the mixture out on to a thermomat or baking paper and lightly knead together till mixture forms a smooth ball
5) Put the mixture between two sheets of baking paper and use a rolling pin to roll it out to 5mm thickness or as thin as you like your crackers
6) Place onto a baking tray and remove top sheet of baking paper, bake in oven for 20 -30 minutes till golden brown. Remove from oven
7) Use a pizza cutter while still warm to cut into squares or wait until cool and break into rustic shards
Enjoy with cheese, dip or as a healthy snack
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide