- 100 g brown rice
- 100 g sweet glutinous white rice
- 50 g potato starch
- 30 g cornflour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt, heaped
- 20 g sugar
- 180 g lukewarm water
- 20 g oilve oil
- 20 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 sachet dry yeast or 20g fresh yeast, or 2 tspn dry yeast
- --- olive oil
- Add brown and glutinous rice to dry TM Bowl and mill 2 Minutes Speed 8
- Add potato starch, cornflour, xanthum gum, salt, sugar and yeast. Mix 5 seconds Speed 4.
- Add water, vinegar and oil. Mix 15 Seconds Speed 4
- Tip dough to a well oiled pizza tray and press out dough with lighlty oiled hands. Create a lip around the edge.
- Cover base loosely with baking paper (or a moist kitchen towel eg Chux) and rest 20 - 30 minutes in a warm draught free spot whilst preheating Fan Forced Oven to 180C.
- Remove covering paper and bake 5 minutes in oven
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes until toppings are cooked.
This will still be edible the next day, eaten cold from the fridge! Other recipes tend to go rock hard and crumbly as soon as they cool.
If using as a frozen par cooked base, take straight from freezer to oven, just add toppings.
Thank you to Terri Steer for photograph and Laura Kempt for adaptation from:
PS: This recipe is now in the Good Food Gluten Free Cookbook/Chip and on Cookidoo.
Your vote and comments are always appreciated!.....Happy Cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Creme Fraiche TM5 Automated
- Ice Cream (Parfait) “Choc Tops”
- No Knead Sourdough (FODMAP)
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- No Knead Ciabatta
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise