- 100 grams cheese
- 80 grams Self Raising Flour
- 400 eggs
- 315 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1-2 zucchini gratered
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, optional
10h 50minPreparation 10h 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place cheese in bowl and chop speed 5 for 10- seconds. set aside
2. Add remaining ingredients except nutritional yeast and 1/4 of the cheese. blend reverse speed 4 for 8 seconds
3. pour mixture in a greased quiche dish
4. top with nutritional yeast and remaining cheese
5. bake in fan forced oven 200 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until golden
6. serve with side salad or avocado
great for lunches and can be cooked in muffin trays for small lunch box servings
for more recipes follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)