- 100 grams Diced bacon
- 30 grams olive oil
- 100 grams cheese
- 2 Eschallots or spring onions
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 can corn kernels
- 12 cherry tomatoes
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180deg and line a flat baking tray
2. Add Diced bacon and Oil to mixing bowl and Saute for 3mins/Varoma//Spd1.5 Place in bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
3. Add Cheese to mixing bowl and grate for 8sec/Spd8
Place in bowl and set aside.
4. Add Eschallots and blitz for 5 secs/Spd7
5. Add Eggs and Blitz for 5sec//Spd7
5. Add Corn Kernels, Salt and Pepper, Bacon and Cheese and mix for 10secs//Spd2
7. Pour mixture evenly into Stand and Stuff tortillas and top with halved Cherry tomatoes.
8. Place on lined baking tray and cook in oven for 15-20minutes until egg mixture is cooked.
9. Serve immediatley
Use Stand and Stuff Soft Tortillas for the Boats
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups