- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 grams linseed
- 150 grams almonds, soaked overnight in water
- 40 grams Pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop garlic and linseeds together on speed 9 for 30 seconds. Add drained and rinsed almonds and grind 10 seconds on speed 10. Add olives, salt and oil and mix speed 7 for 20 seconds. Then knead for 20 seconds - add some water a teaspoon at a time l if the mix is very dry and not sticking together at all.
Roll out very thin, carefully cut into squares or rectangles (or use a round cookie cutter) and transfer to a baking tray. Bake 150 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes. Or dehydrate for 24 hours at 37 degrees.
The photo is of the baked ones, the dehydrated ones are not finished yet so I'm thinking it will be 24 hours to get them nice and crisp as12 hours in they are still a bit softer than I want.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander