- 175 g Gluten free plain flour
- 40 g Gluten Free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 125 g Cheddar cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
- Put cheeses into TM bowl and grate 10sec/Speed 7.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20sec/Speed7. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Empty mixture onto a Thermomat and roll into a log shape, around 35cm long. Wrap in grease-proof paper and then aluminium foil. Pop into freezer for an hour or fridge for around 3 hours.
- Slice roll into 5mm rounds and place onto lined oven trays. Bake at 160deg Fan Forced, for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool on trays.
Converted from a Womens Weekly recipe. For non-GF recipe simply use normal flours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- DF Nectarine Coconut Ice Cream
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce