- 175 g Gluten free plain flour
- 40 g Gluten Free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 125 g Cheddar cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
- Put cheeses into TM bowl and grate 10sec/Speed 7.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20sec/Speed7. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Empty mixture onto a Thermomat and roll into a log shape, around 35cm long. Wrap in grease-proof paper and then aluminium foil. Pop into freezer for an hour or fridge for around 3 hours.
- Slice roll into 5mm rounds and place onto lined oven trays. Bake at 160deg Fan Forced, for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool on trays.
Converted from a Womens Weekly recipe. For non-GF recipe simply use normal flours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- DF Nectarine Coconut Ice Cream
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's