- 175 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 40 g Gluten Free Self-raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper, (optional)
- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan Cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 125 g Cheddar Cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking 15min
- Put cheeses into TM bowl and grate 10sec/Speed 7.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20sec/Speed7. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Empty mixture onto a Thermomat and roll into a log shape, around 35cm long. Wrap in grease-proof paper and then aluminium foil. Pop into freezer for an hour or fridge for around 3 hours.
- Slice roll into 5mm rounds and place onto lined oven trays. Bake at 160deg Fan Forced, for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool on trays.
Converted from a Womens Weekly recipe. For non-GF recipe simply use normal flours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- DF Nectarine Coconut Ice Cream
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Instant Apple Slice