THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 140 grams almonds, Roasted or raw
- 280 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 170 grams water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Sea salt & olive oil for topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place almonds into "Closed lid" and mill for 10 secs speed 9.
3. Add all other ingredients except for extra sea salt and olive oil. Mix for 10 secs speed 5 or until combined. Add extra water and repeat step if necessary.
4. Remove dough from "Closed lid" . Divide into three balls. Using a rolling pin roll each ball to the desired thickness on top of the baking paper. The thinner the dough the crispier the result will be.
5. Once rolled out, brush each dough with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10 mins or until lightly browned. Cool on a cooking rack and bread into rough shapes before use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread