This is using the 'Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread' recipe from the Thermomix Gluten Free Cookbook.
I use the Scanpan Silicone Loaf Mould when making my GF Bread and found that there was always too much mix. So I decided to experiment with the extra mix.
Using a silicone muffin tray, pour a tablespoon of GF bread mix into each muffin mould.
Now place a small teaspoon of pesto into the middle of each muffin mould (try to keep it in the middle rather than it being on the edge).
Place another tablespoon of GF bread mix into each muffin mould.
Now place half a teaspoon of pesto on top of each muffin mould and mix it a little bit with the bread mix. Now place in the oven along with your usual bread loaf.
Bake for the same time as the bread, but no longer than 40 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal