- 65 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 300 g Milk
- 225 g Gluten free plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
Weight the butter into the thermomix bowl. Melt the butter for 3 min/60 degrees/speed 2.
Add the remaining ingredients starting with the milk. Mix for 30 sec/speed 6 or until combined.
Cook the waffles in a waffle maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
Based on a recipe by Jamie Oliver - //www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fruit-recipes/gluten-free-griddle-pan-waffles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)