- 30 g Chia
- 20 g Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 45 g Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 85 g coconut oil
- 25-50 g honey, (optional)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
8Recipe is created for
1. Add dry ingredients to the TM bowl and stir 5 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
2. Add coconut oil, honey to TM bowl and melt 2 min/50deg/speed 3.
3. Add eggs and apple cider vinegar and mix 10sec/speed 3.
4. Add dry ingredients to the bowl and stir 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
6. Allow to sit for 5 mins and pour into greased loaf pan.
7. Bake in oven at 180deg for 40mins.
8. Cool 5 mins before removing from pan.
Paleo, GAPS friendly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon