- 30 g Chia
- 20 g Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 45 g Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 85 g coconut oil
- 25-50 g honey, (optional)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Add dry ingredients to the TM bowl and stir 5 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
2. Add coconut oil, honey to TM bowl and melt 2 min/50deg/speed 3.
3. Add eggs and apple cider vinegar and mix 10sec/speed 3.
4. Add dry ingredients to the bowl and stir 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
6. Allow to sit for 5 mins and pour into greased loaf pan.
7. Bake in oven at 180deg for 40mins.
8. Cool 5 mins before removing from pan.
Paleo, GAPS friendly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.