- 30 g Chia
- 20 g Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 45 g Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 85 g coconut oil
- 25-50 g honey, (optional)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Add dry ingredients to the TM bowl and stir 5 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
2. Add coconut oil, honey to TM bowl and melt 2 min/50deg/speed 3.
3. Add eggs and apple cider vinegar and mix 10sec/speed 3.
4. Add dry ingredients to the bowl and stir 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
6. Allow to sit for 5 mins and pour into greased loaf pan.
7. Bake in oven at 180deg for 40mins.
8. Cool 5 mins before removing from pan.
Paleo, GAPS friendly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Gluten Free Granola
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola