- 2 cloves garlic cloves
- 220 grams almond meal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black, ground
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 65 grams olive oil
- 1 tbsp filtered water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic into "Closed lid" . Chop 3 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add to "Closed lid" remaining ingredients and mix for 10 sec, speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides of "Closed lid" and repeat for a further 10 seconds, speed 5.
4. Remove from "Closed lid" , cover, and put into fridge for at least 10 minutes.
5. At this time pre heat oven to 180.
This pastry is enough to fit a 23cm flan tin or a tart tin.
6. Grease tin. Push pastry into tin, ensuring that the thickness is fairly even, trimming excess and adding to thin areas. It will mould like play dough.
7. Blind bake pastry for approx 25-30mins, turning once during cooking, until pastry is a light golden brown.
8. Allow pastry to cool down to room temperature before adding desired fillings, such as my Caramelised Onion Tart.
Accessories you need
This pastry freezes really well. Wrap well and keep in tin when feezing, as it's rather fragile. Allow to defrost and fill and bake as required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)