- 250 g Plain Flour (or bakers)
- 250 g semolina flour
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 35 g sesame seeds, poppy seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 280 g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
Line baking tray with baking paper.
Add both flours with yeast, salt and water. Mix 6 secs/speed 6. "Closed lid" "Dough mode" 1 min. Transfer dough onto board and form into a ball. Allow to prove for 1 hour; grease bowl first and cover in tea-towel.
Preheat oven to 200C. Halve mixture and then divide into thirds. With both hands, roll into sausage 1 cm thick and cut into 24cm long strips. Place on baking sheet.
Baste with water and sprinkle with sesame/poppy seeds.
Bake in oven for 20 mins until crisp/golden. Cool on wire racks. Keep in airtight container for up to three days.
Accessories you need
Great for school lunch boxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls