- 250 g Plain Flour (or bakers)
- 250 g semolina flour
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 35 g sesame seeds, poppy seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 280 g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
Line baking tray with baking paper.
Add both flours with yeast, salt and water. Mix 6 secs/speed 6. 1 min. Transfer dough onto board and form into a ball. Allow to prove for 1 hour; grease bowl first and cover in tea-towel.
Preheat oven to 200C. Halve mixture and then divide into thirds. With both hands, roll into sausage 1 cm thick and cut into 24cm long strips. Place on baking sheet.
Baste with water and sprinkle with sesame/poppy seeds.
Bake in oven for 20 mins until crisp/golden. Cool on wire racks. Keep in airtight container for up to three days.
Great for school lunch boxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Creamy Cottage Cheese
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal