- 250 g Plain Flour (or bakers)
- 250 g semolina flour
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 35 g sesame seeds, poppy seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 280 g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
Line baking tray with baking paper.
Add both flours with yeast, salt and water. Mix 6 secs/speed 6. 1 min. Transfer dough onto board and form into a ball. Allow to prove for 1 hour; grease bowl first and cover in tea-towel.
Preheat oven to 200C. Halve mixture and then divide into thirds. With both hands, roll into sausage 1 cm thick and cut into 24cm long strips. Place on baking sheet.
Baste with water and sprinkle with sesame/poppy seeds.
Bake in oven for 20 mins until crisp/golden. Cool on wire racks. Keep in airtight container for up to three days.
Great for school lunch boxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies