- 250 g Plain Flour (or bakers)
- 250 g semolina flour
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 35 g sesame seeds, poppy seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 280 g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
Line baking tray with baking paper.
Add both flours with yeast, salt and water. Mix 6 secs/speed 6. "Closed lid" "Dough mode" 1 min. Transfer dough onto board and form into a ball. Allow to prove for 1 hour; grease bowl first and cover in tea-towel.
Preheat oven to 200C. Halve mixture and then divide into thirds. With both hands, roll into sausage 1 cm thick and cut into 24cm long strips. Place on baking sheet.
Baste with water and sprinkle with sesame/poppy seeds.
Bake in oven for 20 mins until crisp/golden. Cool on wire racks. Keep in airtight container for up to three days.
Accessories you need
Great for school lunch boxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Pie
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins