THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 30 grams savoury yeast flakes, use instead of cheeses for dairy free option
- 120 grams quinoa
- 4 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 2 spring onions/shallots, roughly chopped
- 120 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 grams ham, or bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches pepper, black, ground, to taste
- 1200 grams water
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180° and place 12-silicone muffin moulds onto a flat tray. (if using normal muffin tin, please use paper as they stick no matter how much you grease the tin)
2. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 seconds/speed 9 and set aside.
If dairy free skip this step and place 30 g of savoury yeast flakes at step 6. or omit cheese altogether and they still taste great!
- 3. Place water into missing bow and insert simmering basket and weigh quinoa into it, the cook 15 minutes/100°/speed 4. Remove simmering basket with aid of the spatula and set quinoa aside to drain. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
- 4. Place parsley and spring onion into missing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down the side of the mixing bowl with spatula.
- 5. Add zucchini and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
- 6. Add all remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese and drained quinoa and combine 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
- 7. Transfer mixture evenly into the 12 muffins molds and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm or cold. Great for lunch boxes.
Wrap indiviually and freeze for up to 3 months
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)