- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, optional
- 5/600 g fresh cream, chilled, not thickened, minimum fat content 35%
- 500 g cold water
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 750 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Yeast
Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat for 1-3 min/speed 4 to separate*.
Once separated, strain buttermilk through the basket carefully. Remove Butterfly.
Place water into mixing bowl with separated butter and mix for 5-10 sec/speed 4.
Strain liquid again through basket and squeeze solids with your hand to extract all remaning liquid.
Once butter is ready, add garlic and herbs and mix for 30 sec/speed 4.
*The separating process takes between 1 and 3 minutes depending on the freshness of the cream.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , knead for 2 min
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and spread herb butter over dough.
If necessary, sprinkle dough with flour first to prevent butter from sliding off.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 23cm springform tin until all the strips are pressed in together.
Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce