- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, optional
- 5/600 g fresh cream, chilled, not thickened, minimum fat content 35%
- 500 g cold water
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 750 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Yeast
Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat for 1-3 min/speed 4 to separate*.
Once separated, strain buttermilk through the basket carefully. Remove Butterfly.
Place water into mixing bowl with separated butter and mix for 5-10 sec/speed 4.
Strain liquid again through basket and squeeze solids with your hand to extract all remaning liquid.
Once butter is ready, add garlic and herbs and mix for 30 sec/speed 4.
*The separating process takes between 1 and 3 minutes depending on the freshness of the cream.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , knead for 2 min
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and spread herb butter over dough.
If necessary, sprinkle dough with flour first to prevent butter from sliding off.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 23cm springform tin until all the strips are pressed in together.
Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar