- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, optional
- 5/600 g fresh cream, chilled, not thickened, minimum fat content 35%
- 500 g cold water
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 750 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Yeast
Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat for 1-3 min/speed 4 to separate*.
Once separated, strain buttermilk through the basket carefully. Remove Butterfly.
Place water into mixing bowl with separated butter and mix for 5-10 sec/speed 4.
Strain liquid again through basket and squeeze solids with your hand to extract all remaning liquid.
Once butter is ready, add garlic and herbs and mix for 30 sec/speed 4.
*The separating process takes between 1 and 3 minutes depending on the freshness of the cream.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , knead for 2 min
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and spread herb butter over dough.
If necessary, sprinkle dough with flour first to prevent butter from sliding off.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 23cm springform tin until all the strips are pressed in together.
Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce