- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, optional
- 5/600 g fresh cream, chilled, not thickened, minimum fat content 35%
- 500 g cold water
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 750 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Yeast
Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat for 1-3 min/speed 4 to separate*.
Once separated, strain buttermilk through the basket carefully. Remove Butterfly.
Place water into mixing bowl with separated butter and mix for 5-10 sec/speed 4.
Strain liquid again through basket and squeeze solids with your hand to extract all remaning liquid.
Once butter is ready, add garlic and herbs and mix for 30 sec/speed 4.
*The separating process takes between 1 and 3 minutes depending on the freshness of the cream.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , knead for 2 min
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and spread herb butter over dough.
If necessary, sprinkle dough with flour first to prevent butter from sliding off.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 23cm springform tin until all the strips are pressed in together.
Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough