- 150 g spelt flour
- 150 g corn flour
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon Herbamere
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mild curry (from health shops)
- 70 g water
- 70 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180oC. Fan forced.
Place all ingredients inot TM bowl. Blend 1 minute on speed 8. Add additional water if dough does not come together. Mixture should resemble small balls and be soft to touch. Separate dough into 3 portions onto cooking trays and roll out thinly, on tray. Cut into squares using pizza cutter(or knife). Place into oven cook for 12 minutes. Outside crackers should be cooked. Remove from tray and return remaining crackers to oven for a further 4 minutes. Let them completely cool and store. Will keep for up to a month in sealed container.
Definitely buy curry from the health shop. The aroma is devine and the flavour even better. Herbamere is available from there too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg