- 150 g spelt flour
- 150 g corn flour
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon Herbamere
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mild curry (from health shops)
- 70 g water
- 70 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180oC. Fan forced.
Place all ingredients inot TM bowl. Blend 1 minute on speed 8. Add additional water if dough does not come together. Mixture should resemble small balls and be soft to touch. Separate dough into 3 portions onto cooking trays and roll out thinly, on tray. Cut into squares using pizza cutter(or knife). Place into oven cook for 12 minutes. Outside crackers should be cooked. Remove from tray and return remaining crackers to oven for a further 4 minutes. Let them completely cool and store. Will keep for up to a month in sealed container.
Definitely buy curry from the health shop. The aroma is devine and the flavour even better. Herbamere is available from there too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto