- 150 g spelt flour
- 150 g corn flour
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon Herbamere
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mild curry (from health shops)
- 70 g water
- 70 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180oC. Fan forced.
Place all ingredients inot TM bowl. Blend 1 minute on speed 8. Add additional water if dough does not come together. Mixture should resemble small balls and be soft to touch. Separate dough into 3 portions onto cooking trays and roll out thinly, on tray. Cut into squares using pizza cutter(or knife). Place into oven cook for 12 minutes. Outside crackers should be cooked. Remove from tray and return remaining crackers to oven for a further 4 minutes. Let them completely cool and store. Will keep for up to a month in sealed container.
Definitely buy curry from the health shop. The aroma is devine and the flavour even better. Herbamere is available from there too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes