- 150 g spelt flour
- 150 g corn flour
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon Herbamere
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mild curry (from health shops)
- 70 g water
- 70 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180oC. Fan forced.
Place all ingredients inot TM bowl. Blend 1 minute on speed 8. Add additional water if dough does not come together. Mixture should resemble small balls and be soft to touch. Separate dough into 3 portions onto cooking trays and roll out thinly, on tray. Cut into squares using pizza cutter(or knife). Place into oven cook for 12 minutes. Outside crackers should be cooked. Remove from tray and return remaining crackers to oven for a further 4 minutes. Let them completely cool and store. Will keep for up to a month in sealed container.
Definitely buy curry from the health shop. The aroma is devine and the flavour even better. Herbamere is available from there too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese