- 150 g spelt flour
- 150 g corn flour
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon Herbamere
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mild curry (from health shops)
- 70 g water
- 70 g olive oil
18minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 16min
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180oC. Fan forced.
Place all ingredients inot TM bowl. Blend 1 minute on speed 8. Add additional water if dough does not come together. Mixture should resemble small balls and be soft to touch. Separate dough into 3 portions onto cooking trays and roll out thinly, on tray. Cut into squares using pizza cutter(or knife). Place into oven cook for 12 minutes. Outside crackers should be cooked. Remove from tray and return remaining crackers to oven for a further 4 minutes. Let them completely cool and store. Will keep for up to a month in sealed container.
Definitely buy curry from the health shop. The aroma is devine and the flavour even better. Herbamere is available from there too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Vita Brit Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Italian Vegetable Risotto