- 4 eggs
- 20 g Milk
- 1/2 onion
- 3 rashers bacon
- 100 g parmesan cheese (block)
- 1 tomato quartered and sliced
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 20 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat fan forced oven to 170 degrees.
Place cheese into mixing bowl. Blitz on speed 9, 30 seconds. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place onion into mixing bowl. Chop speed 7, 3 seconds. Rip (or dice) bacon rashers into small pieces and add to bowl. Add olive oil and cook 3 minutes, speed 1, 100 degrees. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly whisk. Add eggs and milk and blitz on speed 4, 30 seconds. Remove butterfly whisk.
Add reserved onion and bacon mixture, 40g of the reserved cheese, shallots and salt and pepper. Mix on speed 1, 30 seconds.
Spray mini muffin tin with spray oil. Spoon mixture evenly into tin and top each muffin with one slice of tomato and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Place in the oven and cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until firm to the touch and browned on top.
Add other vegetables such as zucchini and carrot for a healthy dinner option.
Line each muffin with puff pastry before pouring in mixture. Extend cooking time by 5 - 10 minutes (watch pastry puffs up but does not burn).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise