- 225 g buttermilk
- 165 g water
- 550 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 45 g Celery, in pieces
- 115 g carrot, in pieces
- 135 g zucchini, in pieces
- 35 g shallot, whole
- 75 g sundried tomatoes
- 20 g sundried tomato oil (or other oil)
- 100 g cream cheese
- 70 g grated cheese
- 100 g Hungarian Salami, sliced thinly
- 100 g ham, sliced thinly
2h 40minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking 20min
Preheat oven to 200C.
Place buttermilk, water and yeast in the bowl, heat 3 min/37C/speed1.
Add salt and baker's flour and mix 6 sec/speed 6, then knead 3 mins.
Using a thermomat or greased bowl, cover dough and place in a warm spot to prove until double in size.
Add carrot, celery. zucchini, shallot. sundried tomatoes, and oil to bowl. Blitz 10 secs/speed 5.
Srape down bowl. Cook 7 mins/ 120C/ speed 2.
Allow mixture to cool in the bowl, in the fridge for 10-15 mins. Add cream cheese and mix 30 sec/ speed 3.
Place in the fridge to cool completely
If your dough has doubled in size, you are ready to get rolling. On your thermomat or floured work bench, bash your dough out to get rid of residual air, and then use a rolling pin to roll into a rectange approx 40 cms x 30 cms.
Spread completely cooled filling on dough. Layer salami and ham over filling. Roll from the bottom of the longest side, so that you end up with a long sausage shaped dough with the filling spiralled inside.
Transfer to a surface where you can use a sharp knife (a board or bench - not your thermomat). Cut the dough into 15 pieces, about 2-3 cms thick. Place on a tray lined with baking paper about 5 cms apart.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Place in a warm spot for 30 mins until they have almost doubled in size again.
Bake in oven for 15-25 mins until desired colouring is reached.
For the dough
For the filling
Assembly and baking
Accessories you need
You can really add any filling you like to these scrolls.
This recipe has the toddler and husband tick of approval.
This recipe is also suitable for the TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- 'PALEO' Pizza Base
- Chicken and zucchini cakes
- Tuna and Tomato Tart
- Best ever sausage rolls
- Baked breakfast frittata (Dairy free)
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Seed crackers
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Easy Vegetable Slice
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Banana Bread
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars