- 90 grams ice cubes
- 180 grams butter - frozen and chopped
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ice and butter into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add flour and salt and mix 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl, then knead 3 minutes. Pastry will be in a series of 'lumps' if 'lumps' are still small (less than thumbnail size add a few tablespoons (one at a time) while machine is kneading. Lumps should be about 20 cent piece size or larger.
Wrap pastry in plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes before using.
Accessories you need
Use lots of flour on the bench and rolling pin when rolling out the pastry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Baked Snickers Cheesecake
- Spicy Tomato Soup
- Curry Puffs (Samosa's)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Scones like Nana used to make
- Lemon Meringue Crumble Slice
- Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Lemon Curd Cheesecake Slice
- Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Chocolate Rough Slice
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)