- 3 Eggs.
- 1 --- cup of milk
- 125 grams Jatz or Ritz type biscuits
- 300 grams Bacon Pieces, (Diced small)
- 125 grams cheese, (Grated)
- 1 onion, (Large)
8Recipe is created for
Heat Oven to 180 Degrees C.
Lightly oil a 20 cm square baking pan
Place Jatz/Ritz Biscuit in TM, crush for 10 seconds on speed 5, remove from TM and set aside
Chop Onion 5 seconds on speed 5. Remove and set aside
Combine the eggs and milk, mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
Add the crushed biscuits, chopped onion, diced bacon and grated cheese to the egg/milk mixture. Comine the ingredients in reverse for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Pour mixture into greased baking pan, place in 180 degree oven for approx. 40 minutes, or until firm and golden brown on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins