- 3 Eggs.
- 1 --- cup of milk
- 125 grams Jatz or Ritz type biscuits
- 300 grams Bacon Pieces, (Diced small)
- 125 grams cheese, (Grated)
- 1 onion, (Large)
Heat Oven to 180 Degrees C.
Lightly oil a 20 cm square baking pan
Place Jatz/Ritz Biscuit in TM, crush for 10 seconds on speed 5, remove from TM and set aside
Chop Onion 5 seconds on speed 5. Remove and set aside
Combine the eggs and milk, mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
Add the crushed biscuits, chopped onion, diced bacon and grated cheese to the egg/milk mixture. Comine the ingredients in reverse for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Pour mixture into greased baking pan, place in 180 degree oven for approx. 40 minutes, or until firm and golden brown on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup