- 60 grams Parmesan (cubed)
- 180 grams Almond Meal.
- 85 grams Arrowroot Flour. (Tapioca Flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, Aluminium Free
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Olives, Cut in half
- 1 small zucchini, cut in thirds
- 1/3 Small peeled sweet potato, cut in thirds
- 1/2 small onion
- 130 grams ham
- 1/2 small red capsicum
- 2 sprigs Parsely, fresh
- 5 eggs, Large
- 1 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vingear, Preferably Braggs Brand
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat oven to 160 degrees celsius
Line loaf tin with baking paper - I use this one as it contains no heavy metals
1. Grate 60 g Parmesan S9 6secs - set aside
2. 180g Almond Meal
85 g Arrowroot (available from health food shop)
1/2 tsp pink salt or sea salt
1/2 tsp aluminium free Baking Soda
Mix S4 for 3 secs and add to Parmesan
3. Cut in half 1/3 cup of pitted olives and set aside
4. Chop 1 small zucchini, 1/3 peeled sweet potato, 1/2 small onion, (about 3/4 cup) 130g ham, 2 sprigs parsley on S5 for 4 - 6 secs or until roughly chopped (don't over chop)
Add to almond meal mixture with olives
5. Beat 5 eggs and 1 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar together on S7 for 10 secs
6. Add almond meal mixture and veges into egg mixture in bowl, and mix on REVERSE S3 for 6 secs until combined
7. Put into loaf tin, and sprinkle with pepita seeds, bake for 40 mins until brown on top an skewer comes out clean.
Leave to rest in tin for 5 mins, then cool on a rack.
Store in fridge or can be frozen between baking paper in slices,and put in a ziploc bag. Its nice toasted as well.
INSIDE OUT BREAD
You can make it with only zucchini or sweet potato or a combination of them plus the capsicum.
Leave the ham out for vegetarian.
This is a heavier, moist 'bread', but very yummy. This is my rough recipe so can be adjusted, you can leave the sweet potato out, or make it with either zucchini or sweet potato by themselves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Chocolate Muesli
- Detox Juice
- QUINCE BISCUIT PIE WITH MAPLE CREAM
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake with Crème Fraîche Buttercream Frosting
- APRICOT CUSTARD SLICE
- WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
- Chocolate Quinoa and Coconut Muffins
- Coconut and Strawberry Cream Bliss Balls
- Salmon With Prawns and Scallops in Champagne Butter Cream Sauce
- CHOCOLATE CREAMY DREAMIES