- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 100 grams Finely diced bacon
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 cups of grated cheese
- 3/4 cup of buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tablespoon Relish or Chutney of choice
- seasoning, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Line and grease muffin tin.
Place garlic, parsley and onion in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and add diced bacon. Sauté 5 mins/100°C/Speed 2
Add mixed vegetables and continue to cook for further 2 mins/100°C/Speed 2
Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix 20 secs/Speed 4
Scrape sides of mixing bowl and mix for further 20 secs/Speed 4
Divide mixture between muffin cases and bake for 15 to 20 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
I always pre-grate my cheese. if you have not already done so, you can grate 10 secs/Speed 6
To make young child friendly, dice the veggies small and cook a little longer with onion and bacon to soften. I use whatever is on hand, often that includes peas, corn and carrots. Frozen is fine.
I use buttermilk as it gives a softer result but normal milk should do the job just fine.
To boost veggie content, try adding a puree of choice to the mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka