- 250 g Edam cheese, cubed in 1.5cm pieces
- 250 g ham (any variety), shaved
- 6 tbsp cream
- 2 tsp French Mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried parsley
- 4 sheets Puff Pastry or TM Ruff Puff
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 210C
2. Cut out rounds using a 7cm cutter and put in patty pan tin.
3. Add cubed Edam cheese to "Closed lid" and grate for 6 seconds, speed 7. Set aside
4. Add ham to "Closed lid" and Turbo for 2 seconds
5. Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 for 15 seconds.
6. Spoon mixture into cases and bake for 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring to cooling rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick