- 250 g Edam cheese, cubed in 1.5cm pieces
- 250 g ham (any variety), shaved
- 6 tbsp cream
- 2 tsp French Mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried parsley
- 4 sheets Puff Pastry or TM Ruff Puff
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 210C
2. Cut out rounds using a 7cm cutter and put in patty pan tin.
3. Add cubed Edam cheese to and grate for 6 seconds, speed 7. Set aside
4. Add ham to and Turbo for 2 seconds
5. Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
6. Spoon mixture into cases and bake for 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring to cooling rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese scones
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce