- 250 g Edam cheese, cubed in 1.5cm pieces
- 250 g ham (any variety), shaved
- 6 tbsp cream
- 2 tsp French Mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried parsley
- 4 sheets Puff Pastry or TM Ruff Puff
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 210C
2. Cut out rounds using a 7cm cutter and put in patty pan tin.
3. Add cubed Edam cheese to and grate for 6 seconds, speed 7. Set aside
4. Add ham to and Turbo for 2 seconds
5. Add all remaining ingredients including cheese and mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
6. Spoon mixture into cases and bake for 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring to cooling rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Macarons
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar