- 150 grams Raw almonds (skin on)
- 40 grams Pepita Seeds
- 40 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoons Flavouring of choice (see tips)
Preheat oven 150 C.
Mill almonds 5 secs / speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 secs / speed 4.
Roll between two sheets baking paper and cut into squares.
Bake on oven trays lined with baking paper in 150 C oven for 10 minutes.
I add different Your Inspiration at Home dip mixes, spice blends or salts, depending what I feel like. eg., onion & chive dip mix, anise coriander ginger & orange salt, etc. You only need a little, usually a teaspoon or so. If you use a flavoured salt, use as a replacement of the salt in the recipe.
You could also add single spices, fresh herbs or seeds for flavour. I sometimes add a sprig or two of rosemary when milling the almonds at step 2 or a teaspoon of fennel seeds at step 3.
I have also added a tablespoon of Skinnymixer's Coconut Garlic Dukkah which is yummy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites