- 150 grams Raw almonds (skin on)
- 40 grams Pepita Seeds
- 40 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoons Flavouring of choice (see tips)
Preheat oven 150 C.
Mill almonds 5 secs / speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 secs / speed 4.
Roll between two sheets baking paper and cut into squares.
Bake on oven trays lined with baking paper in 150 C oven for 10 minutes.
I add different Your Inspiration at Home dip mixes, spice blends or salts, depending what I feel like. eg., onion & chive dip mix, anise coriander ginger & orange salt, etc. You only need a little, usually a teaspoon or so. If you use a flavoured salt, use as a replacement of the salt in the recipe.
You could also add single spices, fresh herbs or seeds for flavour. I sometimes add a sprig or two of rosemary when milling the almonds at step 2 or a teaspoon of fennel seeds at step 3.
I have also added a tablespoon of Skinnymixer's Coconut Garlic Dukkah which is yummy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff