- 225 grams bread flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 eggs, @ room temperature
- 90 grams Butter, Softened
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 Leek sliced
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 1/2 bunch silverbeet, Half the stalks thinly sliced, leaves torn into bite size pieces
- 100 grams dry white wine
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 grams crème fraiche
- 100 grams Gruyére cheese, rind removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
2h 45minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add flour, yeast & sugar, 5 seconds, speed 4
Add 3 eggs to , 3 minutes dough mode
Add diced butter, 4 minutes, dough mode
Turn out onto lightly floured surface & form into a ball.
Transfer to lightly oiled bowl; cover and stand in a warm place for 2-2.5 hours until doubled in size.
For the filling:
Add cheese to , 6 seconds, speed 6 - transfer to a bowl
add butter, leek, garlic & silverbeet stalks to , saute for 5 minutes, 100 degees, speed
Add wine, 4 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 4 without MC
Add silverbeet leaves to 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
Transfer to a bowl & cool completely.
Clean & dry [locked
Add eggs & crème fraîche to 2 minutes @
Add cooled silverbeet mixture, cheese & thyme to
Mix 30 seconds, speed
Season to taste
Preheat oven to 190 fan forced
Knock down dough, roll out on lightly floured surface to a 35cm round.
Line a 25 cm pie or tart tin, letting dough overhang sides.
Spread silverbeet mixture in the base, fold in edges, pinching as you go.
Bake for 40-45 mins until golden and cooked through.
Stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Adapted from a Matt Moran recipe in the Sunday Telegraph.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff